Contacted the dealer today who say the Cadiz should arrive there next Tuesday according to Bailey.
Then again I wouldn't believe Bailey if they said today was Thursday ( which it is ) so we shall have to see.
Bailey have seriously gone down in my estimation,they just don't appear to care one jot.
If it doesn't arrive then serious discussions are going to take place.
I have even thought of packing caravanning up altogether as this ridiculous delay ( or "slippage" as Bailey call it ) has really taken the shine off getting a new van and I sometimes wish we hadn't bothered,seven months wait is not acceptable.
For £21K we could have had half a dozen Caribbean cruises.