Tuesday 6 December 2016

Alde Panel : "Auto" or "Sofa"

Having thought about it my statement in the "Alde Sensor" blog was a bit blase as I ddn't really know what "Auto" meant so I asked Alde and got this reply:-



Hello,

I have installed the remote temperature sender in my Bailey Unicorn 3 Cadiz. The control panel shows either "Auto" or" Sofa" in the settings section.Could you tell me which setting to leave it on please.

Thank You,

Ian Broadhead

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your enquiry.

In your case, either will do.

"Auto" selects the most recently connected sensor.
"Sofa" selects the sensor connected to the Sofa pins.

In your case they're the same sensor.

Best regards,

Joakim Johansson
Customer Service Advisor
Alde UK Team

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment