Sunday 15 May 2016

A Good Job,But.................

Went up to storage today and whilst there I had a look at YC Leisures handiwork and I have to say,despite the long wait and whatnot they appear to have done a very good,neat and tidy job,it looks much better than the original effort from the factory.




Whether this is an "upgraded" part I don't know but the sealant application is much better quality than originally.

However I was surprised that the strip hadn't been made wider than the original if it was an improved part,there does not seem to be much leeway width wise to cover the gap underneath,in fact it is the same as the factory fitted effort.

Anyway it is what it is,if it does the job for the length of time we have the van then I am happy.

Just a shame about the length of time it took.

Ian


1 comment:

  1. I suspect there was just a small gap in the sealant in the original seal.Whatever, I bet the new one is well covered this time.

    ReplyDelete