Friday 26 January 2018

Well Done Maxview & Isabella.

Further to my satellite woes,this morning I received my satellite thingy back from Maxview all fixed free of charge.

They only received it yesterday so a very quick turnaround, well done to Maxview.


At the Manchester show I ordered a new draught skirt as if anyone recalls I ripped the original one to shreds at Durham.

I ordered 5.5m ( the original is 3.5m ) as I thought I might as well extend it to the front of the van.

Arrived on the day I specified,post free,and they have sent just short of 6m.

Well done Isabella,even though I have bought so much Isabella stuff I keep geting asked by the lady at shows if I am working my way through the catalogue.

It's a pity some other companies don't have similar customer service.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment