Monday 21 November 2016

Probable Last Trip

Well we have returned from what is probably our last trip of the year staying at Beechwood Grange near York,I can't see us getting out until the horror of Christmas is over and done with ( can't be over quick enough ).

We like Beechwood as it is only forty five minutes or so from storage and is a well run and managed site with good clean spacious pitches.

The Alde heating proved its worth as it was a bit nippy at times but the Cadiz was lovely and warm inside.

I think motorhoming with very large motorhomes must be really taking off as there were at least three near us,all in the £100,000 or so bracket.

I don't like to turn these missives into " what I did on my holidays" but if in York at any time try and visit the Treasurers House at the back of the Minster and go on the short ghost tour.

Gives food for thought shall we say.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment