Tuesday 9 June 2015

Bailey Parts, An Idea.

In my humble opinion Bailey Parts Direct are pretty much on the ball in my experience.

The one drawback is the £6 postage charge when only a small item is wanted.

I thought it may be a good idea if anyone wanted a small item they could e-mail me,I would put it on the blog and anyone who was shopping for a bigger item could include it in their order and post it on.

Of course the secondary postage and cost of the item etc. would need to be reimbursed but for a small item the postage would come to much less than £6.

Now to the selfish bit.

I want about 20 of these:-

 Mendip Ash Stickers

SWMBO has found a couple of screw holes where they have become detached so I will order a good few just in case as she keeps going on about it,it's only a pounds worth.

So any further small orders drop me an e-mail and we will see how it goes.

Ian






No comments:

Post a Comment