Wednesday 3 April 2019

Colapz Waste Pipes

Back at the NEC in October I purchased a set of Colapz waste pipes for use on a serviced pitch and today in storage I thought I would give them a try.

They must be an improvement on fighting to get those ribbed waste pipes anywhere near a bag or sack when they have taken on a life of their own.

This is the set as purchased :-







The actual set is five pieces of pipe but I purchased an extra length to be on the safe side,they extend from 50cm to 1 metre,it also includes a storage bag and an ingenious cleaning brush...

I also bought a set of pipe supports which are like wire tent pegs bent int a U shape at the top to support the pipe at different heights to give a bit of fall to the serviced pitch drain.

Thw "two into one" piece does not come with the set,I made it up myself as the old connection leaked.

Well I was most impressed,the lengths of pipe pull out into a longer length and are simply push connected together to make up the length you want.




This is a pic of thr pipe supports in place ( might have to enlarge the picture,it's not the best ).







I have also decided to hang one of the unextended pipes into the Wastemaster when using a none serviced pitch.


All in all an excellent idea well executed,can recommend.

Colapz Waste Pipe

I will report further after using it in battle.


Incidentally this is a completely stand alone review of a purchased product and has no connection whatsoever with Colapz and no money or favours have changed hands.

Ian



No comments:

Post a Comment