Monday 1 April 2019

Beechwood Grange

Returned yeaterday from four nights at Beechwood Grange near York.

Been here many times before so won't dwell on it suffice to say that the CMC must have spent shed loads of money on it during the revamp as the place is immaculate,all credit to the wardens for keeping it so.

On to the Cadiz and I am glad to say that there is nil to report after the winter lay up,everything worked as it should and no dramas.

The new Pro Tec front cover was much easier to put on than the old one,a total success.






I forgot a few things but fortunately nothing vital.

We put our Eclipse canopy up along with the side and infill.

Once again the infill didn't fit properly>






I contacted Isabella who said if we measured the gap it was supposed to fit they would alter it for us,great customer service.


Whilst away I received at home a  box containing some new Colapz waste pipes for use on a serviced pitch along with some supports so it all drains properly which I ordered at the NEC so I will be giving them a run out in a few weeks .

I am also contemplating a full cover for next winter to keep the ravages at bay but I will have to ponder that one a bit more.


Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment