Saturday 7 July 2018

Cadac

For a good while SWMBO has been hankering after a Cadac,personally I can't do with this mania for barbecuing,cooking is what ovens and kitchens are for,but anyway a "happy wife is a happy life"as they say so eventually I purchased a Cadac Safari Chef Lite.


I must admit it is a neat piece of kit,it doesn't come with the gas tube though and if connecting to the BBQ point on the Cadiz you will need a quick release connection like this:-






They are three pounds or so off E-Bay.

I am sure when we bought the van there was one provided in the little gas tap locker but naturally I can't find it now.

If you are thinking of purchasing the Cadac the cheapest I could find was Go Outdoors at £90,if you are a member of the CC&C you can get an extra 10% off but of course I didn't find out about this till later.

Anyway will give it a try on our next trip.

Ian


No comments:

Post a Comment