Wednesday 30 May 2018

Durham Grange

Returned yesterday from a five day solo trip to the CMC site at Durham Grange.

SWMBO is visiting her sister in Greece so a bit of peace and quiet.

Nothing to say about the site,visited many times but just to mention that I wish people would keep control of their yappy little dogs,it was like a bad day at Crufts.

As has been the norm for a good while now the Cadiz proved no problem.

The new lights certainly impressed:-



I am starting to come to the conclusion that we have a good van here as apart from the roof leak,which is standard for Mk 3's I think and a replacement ATC bulb we have had nothing wrong with it.

Certainly on Caravan Talk there are some horrific tales of faulty vans although there has been much less about Bailey recently I notice,perhaps they have turned a corner.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said the above,tempting fate and all that.

The new canopy was definitely an asset,saves putting the Magnum up for a short trip and chairs etc. can be left outside with no fear of getting wet,wish I had purchased one before really.

Ian


No comments:

Post a Comment