Wednesday 21 February 2018

A Couple More Winter Tasks

Went up to the van today for my weekly visit and to undertake one or two minor jobs that may prompt newer caravanners not to forget them.

First I checked the air in the spare wheel which is easy to forget,it needed quite a bit putting in so that got done.

Incidentally I have one of these permanently connected to the spare which makes checking the pressure a doddle:

Air To Spare

Have one on the car as well,saves humping the spare wheel out to check the pressure.

Secondly I checked for damp underneath around the perimeter with my cheapo damp meter and fortunately all was within normal limits..........................phew.

Thirdly,ran the Alde and the fridge on gas for a short while to clear the jets of any spiders webs etc.

 Finally as it was a sunny day I gave the van a good airing,nothing appears damp so heres looking forward to the new season.

Ian


1 comment: