Sunday 10 September 2017

Durham Grange

Just returned from four nights at Durham Grange C&MC site.

Been here many times before so won't dwell on it.

Had a very minor problem with the Alde boiler which I will post about when I have sorted it out as it may assist other people.

As previously posted the bulb went on the microwave ( first world problem eh ).

Bill Tweedie has kindly suggested a remedy so I will see about fixing it or getting it fixed as I like things to work properly if they are supposed to,but what possesses someone ( Daewoo in this case ) to design a microwave where the bulb isn't easy to change,bulbs do go from time to time.

We had a Panasonic at home and the bulb was behind a small trapdoor,easy to swap.

I think I am turning,with very good reason,into a grumpy old man.

The grey clip fell off the offside front  window blind and yes you've guessed it,fell down the gap between the seat backs and the van wall onto the Alde radiator .

Another hand squeezing job to remove it,good job I am slim and supple,then it was out with the glue.

This is the third to have fallen off,the original glue must be reaching the end of its life.

Incidentally I noticed on the U4 Cadiz that this gap down to the radiator which acts as a magnet for stuff to fall down is still the same and hasn't been addressed.

Perhaps the members of the Bailey focus group all have very small hands.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment