Friday 23 August 2019

Unicorn Black Edition

With reference to two posts ago,the Unicorn Black Edition rather surprisingly is announced today which is rather quicker than I had envisaged.

I had presumed that what with the new Alicanto and Discovery any new Unicorn would be twelve months away.

The boys at Bailey have certainly been busy,but then again it is not really "new" just a revamped U4.

I wonder if they have put a window in the bathroom and got rid of that ridiculous washroom sink.

Bailey Unicorn Black Edition.


Dan Trudgian on his You Tube channel has given a brief run through of two models with centre bathrooms,not the Cadiz.

Looking at the photos on the Bailey site the interior of the Cadiz doesn't look a lot different to the previous model although I thought I saw a cupboard with a shelf just inside the door,presumably for a TV which I don't think was there in U4.

Bailey present it as a Limited Edition,how limited I don't know and if it is limited is there yet another 'standard edition' to follow at some time because as I said previously apart from some flashy graphics it doesn't look a lot different from U4.

The price is not as bad as I suggested at £25K plus that ridiculous hangover from the seventies,the "delivery charge",it's high time Bailey got rid of that and had OTR prices.

According to Bailey it should be at dealers from the end of September and will be at the NEC show.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment