Monday 13 May 2019

CMC Teeside White Water Park

Just had four nights at CMC Teeside White Water Park and I have to say that this site is a credit to the wardens who run it.

All the pitches are hardstanding and it is immaculate,every pitch is neat and tidy without what appears to be a blade of grass out of place.

The toilet block is equally spotless.

Well done Whitewater Park wardens.


As its name suggests the site is next to Teeside White Water Park which has available rafting,canoeing etc.

I was hoping to have a go but you can't just turn up with your trunks and towel ,you have to book online,health and safety briefing etc.so had to give it a miss,


We booked a serviced pitch but much to my annoyance I forgot to take the mains water pipes to the Aquaroll so could only use the drainage,therefore I paid extra to hump an Aquaroll about,not pleased.

I blame it on the medication,no really.


The Cadiz was its happy little self ,the only problem was the pan store door got stuck but with a bit of persuasion and some lubrication,all sorted.


It is due for its yearly service on Wednesday so fingers crossed ( the Cadiz not the pan store door ).


I used the light mentioned in my last missive but it must have to be really dark to work and as I am an early to bed sort of chap never saw it work in anger.

Tried it in the back of the car under a sheet and it seemed to function so it is a work in progress at the minute till it gets darker nights.

Ian



No comments:

Post a Comment