My one and only correspondent David Mantell e mailed to say he found the divider between the living area and the beds tricky to open.
Had never really thought about it before but after he mentioned it I realised it was a bit awkward,I usually just grab the pleats.
David mentioned using some ribbon so going on from this I drilled a small hole in the plastic white bit about half way up and threaded some thin ribbon through it and knotted it at either side and secured it with a drop of glue.
Then I screwed a small hook in the wooden upright to the left of the cupboard above the fridge.
Made a loop in the ribbon and hooked it over the hook when the divider is shut.
Works well,just pull the ribbon and the divider opens.
( Got the ribbon from the shop with the unpronounceable Scandinavian name where everything is displayed on pine shelves,£1.12 for meters of it)
David also mentioned that,after consulting Dometic,there is no "swirl plate " at the back of the fridge.
Now make of this what you will,I have no idea what a swirl plate is but it might mean something to somebody.
David is an engineer so he understands these things
Ian
No comments:
Post a Comment